Lauren Aimée Yoga classes are open to all, from complete beginners to those who have been practicing for years. The trademark for my classes is “help me, help you”, help me in letting me know what it is you need, and I will do my best to help you along your Yoga journey. Class styles include traditional Hatha, creative Vinyasa flows, challenging Power Yoga classes and much more. I also offer one to ones, providing a more personal pathway to Yoga. More details can be found under the Classes tab.
In LAYD’s artistic work and teaching, Dance and Yoga come together, combining knowledge from both disciplines to fuel the research, resulting in Yogance workshops. These are a creative, unique blend of familiar yogic postures with the fluidity and expressivity of dance. Participants are encouraged to dig deep in to each movement, finding their own ways of authentically moving and exploring their own individuality. Stay up to date on the development of LAYD’s movement research under the Blog tab.
The Lauren Aimée Dance methodology explores the realms of moving unconsciously, improvisation using the senses and thinking with the body. A lot of the work revolves around the use of technology, developing creative outputs through film, but also comments on the rapid development of technology, with reference to artificial intelligence and robotics, and their potential use within dance. More details on previous choreographies or current performance works can be found under the About tab.
"movement from within"
The new timetable has been published for 2020, please be sure to check for new timings.
Workshops are held around the UK at various Universities and schools, if you are interested in hosting one of LAYD’s classes/workshops at your studio, please do get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are coming along to the classes in Bedford, you can find all relevant booking and payment details on the Classes page. Be sure you register for each class and if you are unable to make a class to cancel your booking.
Weekly classes are currently held at:
- Anytime Fitness Bedford, Merchant Place, Unit 2A, Riverside Square, Bedford, MK40 1AR
- Bedford Guild House, 56 Harpur Street, Bedford, MK40 2QT
- The Fitness Collective, Dane Street Chambers, Bedford, MK40 1AH
- Verve Wellness Studio, Bedford Heights, Brickhill Drive, Bedford, MK41 7PH
An up to date list of all the Yoga classes LAYD currently offers around Bedford. Further details and pricing can be found under the Classes tab.
- Monday 7:15pm-8:15pm, Vinyasa Flow, Anytime Fitness Bedford
- Tuesday 10:30am-11:30am, Senior Yoga, Bedford Guild House
- Tuesday 7:30pm-8:30pm, Mindful Flow, The Fitness Collective *SIGNATURE CLASS*
- Wednesday 7:15pm-8:15pm, Slow Flow, Anytime Fitness Bedford
- Thursday 9:45am-10:45am, Wake Up & Flow, Verve Wellness Studio
- Thursday 12:15pm-1pm, Lunchtime Flow, Verve Wellness Studio
- Thursday 7:35pm-8:35pm, Power Flow, The Fitness Collective
- Saturday 10:30am-11:30am, Vinyasa Flow, Anytime Fitness Bedford