Health & Safety Waiver
I, on behalf of myself and whomever I am booking for, agree to the following:
- That I am participating in the Yoga classes or any other exercise programmes offered at Lauren Aimee during which I will receive information and instruction about yoga, physical exercise or health. I recognise that exercise requires physical exertion, which may be strenuous and may cause physical injury, and I am fully aware of the risks and hazards involved.
- I understand that it is my responsibility to consult a physician prior to and regarding my participation in the yoga classes, health programs or workshops offered by my instructor or substitute teacher. I represent and warrant that I am physically fit and I have no medical condition, which would prevent my full participation in these yoga classes, health programmes or workshops.
- If I am pregnant, I understand that I participate fully at my own risk and that of my unborn child/children.
- In consideration of being permitted to participate in the yoga classes or workshops, I agree to assume full responsibility for any risks, injuries or programmes offered by my instructor or substitute teacher.
- In further consideration of being permitted to participate in the yoga classes or workshops, I knowingly, voluntarily and expressly waive any claim I may have against my instructor or substitute teacher for injury or damages that I may sustain as a result of participating in these programmes.
- I understand that from time to time during yoga classes, the instructor may physically adjust students’ form and posture (subject to COVID 19 restrictions). If I do not want such physical adjustments, I will so inform the instructor at each class I attend. I also acknowledge that if I do wish to receive such adjustments, it is my responsibility to inform the instructor when an adjustment has gone as far as I desire at that time.
- I hereby take full and sole responsibility from any liability of loss or damage to personal property associated with yoga classes or any other events.
- I understand that within in-person classes, the use of incense, essential oils and candles is common, however I agree to inform the teacher of any respiratory issues, allergies and any other concerns regarding the use of these materials prior to the class.
Online & virtual classes
(A) As with our studio classes, by taking part in any online class, I acknowledge that classes may be physically strenuous, and I voluntarily participate in them with full knowledge that there could be a risk of personal injury.
(B) When practising from home, I accept full responsibility for my home space and the health and safety precautions within this space.
(C) I acknowledge that Lauren Aimee accepts no responsibility for any potential injuries as a result of practise outside of the studio space.
(D) Lauren Aimee is not responsible for any injuries I may experience as a result of my use of any material found on the company website, youtube platform, social media sites or booking system.
(E) Whilst practising online I am responsible for choosing and taking suitable modifications within my practice and if I choose to divert from the general instructions of the class, then I am doing so at my own discretion.
I have read the above release and waiver of liability and fully understand its contents. I voluntarily agree to the terms and conditions stated above under my own free will. By booking into any Lauren Aimee classes or accessing online material I hereby agree to the terms and conditions above.
Upon booking any of our services you are confirming you indicate acceptance of our waiver.
Should you need to cancel your booking, please do so at least 4 hours prior to the class start time, otherwise we cannot offer you a refund.
In the case you are not able to attend a class, you are able to transfer your booking to another class, however transfers to a different date are only allowed once, after which no refund will be applicable. Transfers are only available up until 2 hours before the class start time.
Please note no refunds/transfers will be accepted for the Calm Collective events, retreats, courses and workshops.
Refunds are not available for Class Passes.
Teen Yoga Cancellations
For Teen Yoga, if your teen cannot make a session, please let Lauren know through email/whatsapp or through the various social media channels. Should your teen no longer be able to make the course after a week prior to the course starting and beyond, we unfortunately we cannot offer you a refund. Please note no refunds will be accepted for any Teen Yoga events/retreats.