TEEN YOGA CIRCLE
In light of the Covid-19 pandemic, we have implemented certain measures in line with government advice.
- All parents will be asked to fill in an online health & safety form on behalf of their child prior to booking, this is standard practice.
- Please ensure your child arrives at least 5 minutes early.
- Please consider dropping off your child rather than coming in to the building, however if its your first time visiting the space, you are able to come in to make sure your child is settled.
- Hand sanitiser is provided and all visitors must use this or the hand washing facilities upon entering and exiting the studio.
- If your child has their own mat, please do bring this along, however you are still able to borrow equipment.
- Mats will be laid out ensuring there is adequate distance between all participants.
- All venues I teach at are regularly deep cleaned.
- For the time-being, no cash is being accepted, therefore all payments must be received prior to the session.
In the case of a national lockdown or the re-introduction of tier restrictions, classes will be moved online through Microsoft Teams.
*TEEN YOGA CIRCLE – NEW AUTUMN TERM DATES*
Every Tuesday during the Summer Term, teenagers aged between 11-18 are invited to Verve Wellness Studio for 45 minutes of Yoga and mindfulness, encouraging a safe, fun environment away from school stress, promoting creativity, optimism and self-esteem.
13th Sept – 6th Dec (no class 24th Oct)
Limited spaces are available so pre-booking is essential!
£42 6 Week Block
£78 full 12 weeks
Verve Wellness Studio (within Bedford Heights), Brickhill Dr, MK41 7PH
Yoga and mindfulness can be incredibly beneficial to children and teens as they go through the various stages of social, emotional and physical development. The weekly Yoga classes will help to:
– Improve fitness and physical health –
– Reduce stress and anxiety –
– Improve optimism –
– Improve focus and school performance –
– Improve self-esteem and body image –
– Encourage creativity –
– Develop discipline and self-regulation –
I strive to provide our teens with the support and understanding we all wish we had at that young age. My classes are inclusive to all however if you have specific concerns please feel free to get in touch.
Lauren Aimée is pleased to be able to now provide Family Yoga sessions. Being able to spend time with family and reconnect with one another is cherished now more than ever, as more often than not, there haven’t been many opportunities for families to connect where one isn’t watching TV, on the phone or busy at work or school, and even when we do have a moment together, it isn’t always easy to decide how to spend it. Yoga is beneficial for all ages and the sessions are able to be tailored to suit your schedule and needs.
Through the Family Yoga sessions, Lauren Aimée will help to:
– Strengthen the family bond, on an emotional, physical and spiritual level. –
– Create a sense of support within the family. –
– Encourage parents to play and inspire creativity among the family members. –
– Allow everyone to learn something new. –
– Allow families to relax together. –