Classes are held at various locations in the Bedford area. LAYD prides itself on making movement accessible for all, for any age or ability, if you have any specific requirements please do get in touch, or perhaps consider our One to One private sessions.
Booking is preferable however we do accept walk ins.
Alongside classes and workshops, LAYD also offers corporate classes fortnightly at AECOM, Chair Yoga Dance sessions for the elderly at Bedford Library for the Council and Teen Yoga within schools. If you would like these sessions or something similar at your workplace/facility, please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hand sanitiser is provided and you are encouraged to use this upon entering and exiting the space.
- Block 'markers' are laid out in the studio indicating where you should lay your mat, ensuring everyone is spaced out at 2metres. When navigating the studio please be mindful of others and maintain a distance.
- If you have your own mats and equipment, please bring them along, if not you are still able to borrow and all equipment is disinfected after use.
- Both venues I teach at are thoroughly deep cleaned regularly.
- Class numbers are currently limited to 8.
- For the time-being, no cash is being accepted and payment must be received prior to class.
And finally, I am doing all that I possibly can to ensure your safety, this is a difficult time for us all and so I wanted to also thank you for your support and understanding.
In the case of a national lockdown or further Tier level restrictions, classes will be moved online and taught live through Microsoft Teams.
FIND YOUR FLOW
Mondays 7pm @ Verve Wellness Studio, Bedford Heights
Connect with your body’s inner rhythm, listening to the breath and moving the body in time with your inhales and exhales. The flow helps you to let go and take the time to work through the practice with focus & strength. This class is accessible to all including beginners.
Tuesdays 7pm @ The Yoga Room
Mindful Flow is LAYD’s signature class. Bringing together the fluid expressivity of dance and the mindfulness of Yoga, learn to move with creativity and grace. There is space to explore and play with what potential the body has, discovering new movement pathways. A new sequence is introduced each week and repeated 3 times during the session, allowing time for the mind to observe the body and ends with a restorative relaxation.
Thursdays 12:15pm @ Verve Wellness Studio, Bedford Heights
*CLASS TEMPORARILY SUSPENDED*
This class is 45 minutes of rejuvenating vinyasa flow, providing a small break in the busy work day to focus on you. A chance to step away from your desks or whatever it is thats keeping you busy, and to step on your mat.
Thursdays 7pm @ Verve Wellness Studio, Bedford Heights
Explore your body’s true potential in this fun but strong class. We incorporate yoga inspired drills, working towards inversions and arm balances, always finishing with a deep stretch a relaxation. Modifications are provided to suit any fitness level and the class is designed to leave you feel empowered!