Adult Class Schedule
During these uncertain times, I am following the British Wheel of Yoga's advice closely, as they are the national governing body for yoga in England, and I am keeping up to date on all government announcements. In light of this, I have listed what measures I have implemented to ensure your safety.
- Block 'markers' are laid out in the studio indicating where you should lay your mat, ensuring everyone is spaced out at at least 2 metres. When navigating the studio, please be mindful of others and maintain a distance.
- Hand sanitiser is provided and all visitors must use this or the hand washing facilities upon entering and exiting the studio.
- Class numbers are currently limited to 10.
- If you have your own mats and equipment, please bring them along, if not you are still able to borrow.
- All venues I teach at are regularly deep cleaned.
- If you start to show symptoms, please refrain from coming to the class.
- For the time-being, no cash is being accepted, therefore all payments must be received prior to the session.
In the case of a national lockdown or further tier restrictions, classes will be moved online through Microsoft Teams.
Classes are held at either Verve Wellness Studio, Bedford Heights, MK41 7BJ or The Yoga Room, The Fitness Collective, Dane Street, MK40 1AH. LAYD prides itself on making movement accessible for all, for any age or ability, taking a functional approach to Yoga and understanding every body is different. If you have any specific requirements please do get in touch, or perhaps consider our One to One private sessions.
Booking is mandatory to maintain social distancing and numbers are limited. If you can no longer make a class, please ensure to cancel at least 4 hours prior to the class start time to allow for the spot to be filled, otherwise you may still be charged. Classes can also be live-streamed for those unable to make it to the studio but must be requested at least 24 hours prior to the class time.
Alongside classes and workshops, LAYD also offers corporate classes, Chair Yoga sessions for the elderly and Children/Teen Yoga within schools. If you would like these sessions or something similar at your workplace/facility, please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org
Hover over photos for class descriptions.